Soothing, Cooling and Hydrating. Fresh Face face mist can be used all throughout the day, with or without makeup whenever you want to refresh and reset. This is Hands Down my favorite product in the BBM skin care line-up. I personally like to refrigerate it over night for an even more cool fresh feel and the aroma is light and calming. Over makeup, after a workout, after a smoke break its fantastic! packed with antioxidants, MSM to calm, and hydraluric acid to boost skins natural collagen production. Fresh Face can be used before any product as it helps prepare the skin for absorption. soothes chaffed irritated skin and perfect to spray over healing wounds to help minimize scarring.
How to Use
- I like to refrigerate over night to intensify the cooling calming effect.
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid the eyes.
- Hold about five or six inches from your face CLOSE YOUR EYES! Spray lightly over face and neck.
MSM (natural sulfur), bamboo extract, aloe vera, immortelle witch hazel, burdock root extract, arnica, lemon balm extract, vitamin B3
For All Skin Types
*All ingredients used in Body By Maliah products are generally non-sensitizing, non-irritating and non-toxic. However, please read the following disclaimer:
* Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
* The information and products provided in this site (including links to information, studies or client testimonials) are to be used for informational purposes only - NOT to be interpreted as medical advice or to be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical diagnosis, prescription, and treatment. Always consult a health care professional for diagnosis, prescription, and treatment for all medical conditions.
* Even products that contain all natural ingredients, can cause skin reactions in susceptible individuals, especially if the products contain essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, please do a patch test before use.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
* Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA.